POLICY HEADER :
This Assignment of a claim for Damages (the “Assignment”) is made and effective
BETWEEN: (The “Assignor”), the insured and existing under the laws of the State of ILLINOIS.
AND: Iron Guys Roofing & Restoration, LLC. (the “Assignee”), a corporation organized
And existing under the laws of the State of Illinois, with its head office located at:
10526 W. Cermak Road, Suite 100, Westchester, IL 60154
FOR VALUED RECEIVED, the Assignor hereby sells and transfers to the Assignee and its successors, assigns and personal representatives, any and all claims, demands, and cause or causes of action of any arising from the
following type of claim:
Homeowner’s claim #
And the undersigned may in its own name and for its own benefit prosecute, collect, settle, compromise and grant releases on said claim as it in its sole discretion deems advisable.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Assignment on the day and year first above written.
THE CONTRACT ON THE REVERSE SIDE HEREOF IS SUBJECT TO ALL
APPLICABLE LAWS,REGULATIONS AND ORDINANCES, AND THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND
CONDITIONS ARE PART OF SAID CONTRACT.
1. All contracts are subjects to the approval within three days of the Contractor’s Credit
Department and management.
2. Payments shall be made upon the following terms. Net cash on or before the tenth (10th) day following the completion of work. If work is of such nature that it will exceed one calendar
month to complete it, partial payments shall be made by the tenth (10th) day of each calendar
month for work completed and material supplied to the job as of the last day of the preceding
month as evidenced by contractor’s Statement. In the event that an inspection of the work is
required, the maximum allowable hold back pending inspection shall be 10%, and it may be held
back for a maximum of thirty (30) days following completion.
3. If the customer fails to make payments as required by the subject Contract, the customer shall
be liable for finance charges from the date of default at the rate of one and one half percent per
month (18% per annum), with a minimum charge of $2.00 per month. If said past due amounts are
placed in the hands of an attorney for collection, then the customer shall pay all reasonable
collection costs, including attorney’s fees and costs.
4. The contractor is not responsible for any damages from fire, windstorm, lightning, mold or other
hazard which is normally contemplated to be covered by Home owner’s Insurance, unless a specific
written agreement has been made between the parties prior to the commencement of work.
5. The quoted price in this Contract does not include expenses or charges for additional bond or
insurance premiums or costs beyond normal bond and insurance coverage; and any such additional
expenses, premiums or costs required by the insurance company or the customer shall be added to
the amount of the contract.
6. Replacement of deteriorating decking, roof jacks, ventilators, flashing or other materials, unless
otherwise stated in the contract are not included and will be charged as an extra expense on the
contract on a time and material basis.
7. This contract, if not signed by the customer, will expire thirty (30) days after the date on which
it Is signed by the contractor, unless extended in writing by the contractor. The contractor reserves
the right to revise the price after thirty (30) days in accordance with costs then in effect.
8. The contractor shall not be liable for failure of performance due to labor controversies, strikes,
fires, weather, inability to obtain materials from usual sources, or any other circumstances beyond
the controlof contractor of any nature whatsoever.
9. The contractor is not responsible for any damage or mold below the roof due to leaks by
excessive wind, ice, dams, hail or preexisting construction defects during the period of the warranty.
The contractor is not responsible for damage or mold below the roof due to leaks caused by
contractor’s workmanship unless the contractor is notified in writing within 24 hours of the first
occurrence of a leak.
10. If roofing and sheet metal work is within the scope of the contract, contractor's standard roof
warranty shall apply, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the parties prior to commencement
of the work. The warranty period shall be for one year unless otherwise agreed in writing.
11. If materials has to be reordered or restocked because of cancellation by the customer, there will
be a restocking fee equal to (15%) of the contract price.
12. This contract and contractor's warranty are not assignable or transferable.
13. This contract constitutes the entire agreement of the parties, the contract does not contain any
terms not written in this contract, and it may be changed only by a written instrument signed by
14. If any of the provisions of this contract are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and
15. Contractor’s written warranty does not become valid until the contact has been paid in full.
16. Contractor may order and pay for excess materials. All excess materials belong to the contractor.
17. FULL SCOPE OF INSURANCE PROCEEDS IS DEFINED AS THE FULL PRICE OR REPAIRS ALLOWED
BY THE INSURANCE COMPANY BEFORE ANY DEDUCTION FOR DEPRECIATION OR DEDUCTIBLE
18. If a customer cancels after approval of claim, 25% will be owed to the contractor per scope.